9.15.2006

He Said What?!?!

Be warned- there will be graphic language in this post. I'm sorry about that, but it's part of the story.

I picked Cody up from school yesterday like I do every Thursday. He gets in the car, and I asked if he had his spelling test back. He said 'You're not going to be happy with me.' So- I look in the bag, thinking that he failed his spelling test, while telling him that I'm not going to be mad if he got a bad grade, we'll just have to study harder. Sure enough- he did fail his spelling test (poor kid). But- that wasn't what he was talking about.

Yesterday, my normall sweet, somewhat angelic little heathen said 'fucker' in school.

Yes- you read that right. My six year old son said the f-word. I made him talk to Mike about it (because he certainly has never heard me say that word). Mike told Cody that he needed to think up a punishment for himself and he had six minutes to do it. Cody chose to give up the computer for a week. Mike added that he couldn't go to the carnival one day this weekend.

Evan's birthday is coming up. We've been talking about his birthday party and what he wants. While the boys were eating supper yesterday, Cody and Dylan started telling Evan what he should do for his birthday party. Cody wants a chocolate cake- but Evan's original vote was for a pumpkin cake. Dylan thinks that Evan needs to have a Spongebob birthday party- but Evan originally wanted a superhero birthday party. I finally had to tell the two of them that if they talk Evan out of whatever it is that he wants for his birthday party that I'm letting him plan their next birthdays (that shut them up, lol).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Out of the mouths of babes right?! Good idea getting them to think of their own punishment