7.11.2005

Meme Challenge #8: 10 Desert Island Discs

2Peas Meme Challenge

This is hard. Really hard. That's probably because I don't buy CDs anymore- I download all of my music, and then burn it all to CD because I'm too poor to have an MP3 player yet (hopefully soon). Of course, I doubt that I'll ever be stranded on a desert island (because, right now, my very sunburned thighs are telling me that spending any time in the sun isn't a good idea). Since I don't buy CDs, and couldn't tell you which of my favorite songs were on what album, I'm going with my ten favorite songs.

  1. Lacuna Coil- Swamped (You're listening to this right now).
  2. Evanescence- Missing
  3. HIM- Wicked Game (666 remix)
  4. Nine Inch Nails- Deep
  5. Orgy- Fiction (Dreams In Digital)
  6. Green Day- Basketcase
  7. Disturbed- Prayer
  8. CKY- Plastic Plan
  9. Lacuna Coil- Heaven's A Lie
  10. Lacuna Coil- Falling Again

No comments: