7.04.2006

Travels In A Small Town

I'm starting something new today- a photo blog. I'm attempting two things with this. Number one- to get in the habit of taking my camera everywhere and Number Two- to see how I like Wordpress. I may decide to move this blog over there, but for now- I'll just test drive it.

No pictures yet (I still need to take some today, lol), but the camera has brand new batteries and is already in my purse, ready to go. But you can check the blog out, if you want: Travels In A Small Town.

Ugh. It's going to be a LONG day. Seriously- LOOOOOOOONG. I'm looking forward to it, mostly because the boys have been up since 630 this morning and they've been WHINING and ARGUING the entire time.

Come on dryer, hurry up. I want to get these kids out of the house before they drive me insane...

No comments: