6.30.2006

So Easy, My Two Year Old Can Do It!

Ok, I'm seriously cracking up here. Linky poo. Read the directions. Oh, wait, they're short enough that I can post them here...

THEN follow our simple steps:

PLACE wiener in bread. Add 1 Tbsp. sauce and toppings.


Ah, the joys of simplicity. Or maybe that's joys of stupidity... (Thanks to Mimi Smartypants for pointing me in this direction. Hey, look at that! This blog addiction thing is good for something!)

I got a new Dover book in the mail this week. Not bad, except that I don't want to do anything but create papers with it and that's just not good.

I don't watch a lot of TV (ok, so I do- but I record it all and watch it on my own time, says she of the almost but not quite full DVR). I love good drama. Combine the two, and I'm in heaven (it's why I like Big Brother and Survivor- TV + Drama = Happiness). So when Veggieville starts buzzing with the Star Jones dramarama this week, I'm floored. There's drama? On daytime TV? That doesn't require watching soaps and Springer? I'm soooo there! So, like any good drama chaser, I break out my trusty Google, and find a video. I'm all excited, break out the pop corn and diet dr pepper, put my feet up, start the video....

And am instantly bored to tears, which happens right before I yak from the syrupy fake wishy washy 'It's been wonderful, the show's going in a new direction, I love you guys' crap. I was hoping for some patented Barbara Can of Whoop Ass action going on (you know that she has some serious Drama Queen potential, right there).

So- here I sit, my TV drama cravings going unsatisfied for at least another week (Big Brother starts next week- can't wait to see who made it in).

No comments: