5.24.2005

Girly Girl


All About Jasmine Posted by Hello

This is my current project: a gift album for my step niece. She'll love it- it's going to be a book all about her. I'm all excited about it- it gives me an excuse to get really girly, because Jasmine is a girly girl. I've completed three layouts for the book so far, and each time I've opened the papers and elements, I've been shouting in my head {PINK!} {PURPLE!} {GIRLY!}. Yeah, I'm weird. I know. The kit that I'm using is Holly McCaig's Good Times kit. It was one of those that is on my 'I want, but I can't buy because it's too girly' list. I could have kissed my sister when she said that she wanted that kit for Jas's book.

I'm kinda shocking myself here with all this girly stuff. I'm so not a girly girl. I love to get dressed up, but make up and nylons and I are like oil and water- we don't mix well. I can't wear nylons more than once- I always seem to get runs in them. Make up, well, we won't go there, ok? I'm happiest in a pair of jeans and a tshirt (or lately, tank top), could care less if there's rips in the jeans (and not those neat, no white strings rips that are really 'frayed edges' stuff either- the real deal, ripped from simple wear type rip). Yep, I'm low maintenance.

But I'm truly happy when I can go all out girly with my scrapbooking. I'm planning on going all out girly with this book- because I can.

1 comment:

Cherry Moon said...

Tracey, this is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL layout.

Your blog is becoming my fave, you know that?