5.04.2005

If I Had $1000...

If I had $1000...
  1. I'd buy a laptop so that I could become the true Queen of Multitasking. I'd cook dinner... while creating layouts. I'd watch CSI... while creating layouts. I'd create layouts on my laptop while creating layouts on my desktop.
  2. I'd buy a the best digital camera that I could get for $1000.
  3. I'd hire a cleaning lady.
  4. I'd purchase every single kit made by Holly McCaig and Michelle Underwood.
  5. I'd have Holly and Michelle create some custom kits for me.
  6. I'd buy a Coach.
  7. I'd buy as many pairs of shoes as I could get for $1000.
  8. I'd take it all and just blow it in one day for the hell of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey! You make me laugh - I MUST send you a gift certificate!!! EMAIL ME!!!

BIG BIG BIG DIGITAL HUGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, Tracey. Love it. From another digi-designer. r.

Queue_t said...

Too funny! I give you permission to hire a maid - the best thing I have done in the 20 plus years I have been a working mom. it is worth every penny you spend to have this done for you. you will be amazed at how freeing it is to have this service. I pay mine 70 every two weeks it is soo worth it... just do it.