5.29.2005

It's All About Me, Baby


page kit by Holly McCaig Posted by Hello

I'm working on a new 'theme'- favorite stuff! I have pictures of my favorite jeans (see above), and pictures of my favorite shoes, and pictures of my favorite beverages (unfortunately, the pictures of my favorite beverages didn't turn out- I need new batteries in my camera). I plan on taking more pictures- favorite places, favorite books, things like that. I have these kits that are perfect for me- but not so perfect for layouts of my boys. It's time that I spent some more time scrapping about myself.

I think that I'm going to make this an album- and eventually I'll print it out and actually put it in one.

I spent four hours (FOUR HOURS) yesterday working on a vacation mini album for my mother in law. She's going to Jamaica soon, and I thought that she'd like to have it. We'll put the pictures in it when she gets back (hopefully with my cabana boy in tow- I've already told her to get a cabana boy and have him serve her margaritas for me, maybe she'll surprise me and bring one back). I found a use for those paper supplies that Memory Maker's sent me. The album turned out great, and hopefully I'll be able to get pictures of it when she gets back. But- back to the four hours. I was silly. I should have used the space that I have set up up stairs for scrapping to complete the album instead of sitting on the living room floor. By the time I was done, my back hurt so bad! It was still sore this morning. Note to self: under no circumstances should I scrap while sitting on the living room floor.

I noticed last night that I need a new exacto knife. Mine is crap. The only blade that I have is broken, *and* someone (coughcoughMIKEcoughcough) was messing with it and the thingy that holds the blade in no longer holds the blade in. Oh- and a paper cutter would be nice too.

No comments: