5.28.2006

Houston, We Have A Name

Yes, we do! But let's back up for a moment.

A few days ago, Mike told me that he was going to let my keep my kitty. Sil had originally named him Oliver- but I don't care for Oliver. I tried Ollie (yeah- not working), Monty (cute, but not really 'him'), Bonzai (too close to Bonsai Kitten- that site that had kitties in glass jars). This morning, I was reading a thread at Veggieville on kitty names, and came across...

Pumpkin! It's perfect! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Today, we are headed out to my parents' house for a cookout and bonfire. I've been looking forward to this for the last week, just a nice relaxing day at my parents' place. I'm bringing Rosie- this should be interesting! My parents are putting their dogs in a pen for the day, so it should be ok, but the last time that I took Rosie out there, Wilson terrorized her.

It could be a long day- my kids are already acting up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great name - u should do a LO with the list of names u considered and didn't chose (basically this whole blog post would be the journalling cos it's a great story)