6.05.2006

Just Because Jess Said So...

Apparently, I'm not updating enough for my sister, Jess. So- here's her update (even though she knows everything that has been happening around here).

Pumpkin is going to be one spoiled kitty. I went to Wal-Mart today and bought him a couple of catnip fish toys. He's also an attention hog- and definitely a mommy's kitty. I walk by- he will wake from a deep sleep and meow until I stop and scratch him behind his ears (he loves that).

My computer died. Nothing big- just needs a new motherboard and I didn't lose anything. Of course this happens right before I discover a new toy that I absolutely positively MUST HAVE. A wireless Wacom.

I need to replace my pen nib, and was looking at Wacom's website when I saw the Graphire 4 Bluetooth. Larger than what I already have (Graphire 2 4x5, the Bluetooth is 6x8), plus I'll be able to put my foot up and use it like a sketchbook- on my lap.

I just looked in our chameleon's cage and... he's missing! Ack! The last time that he got out, I saw him wandering on the desk and was able to grab him and put him away pretty quickly. Today- I didn't see him, and I just looked all over the dining room, and he's no where to be seen. Wonderful. Now I'm going to have to keep a look out for him. He'll probably freak me out in the bathroom or run over my foot or something.

But- back to my pen. It's funny. I was just noticing that I'm almost worn the nib down to the point of uselessness. I showed Mike and he said 'Well, I guess you do use your tablet.' Well, duh. So now I'm thinking that I can just simply make do with my pen, only use it when I need it, and once I have the money for the new tablet saved up, I'll buy a new one.

Mike wants me to get a better motherboard- to basically use this as an excuse to completely upgrade my computer. I'm not interested in that right now- I'd like to save my money until I can afford to buy a new laptop instead of worrying about upgrading everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow u have a chameleon?!?! that's cool! him missing though is not so cool! how will u find him?!?!
i hear your computer probs - mine is my mouse though - no wacom here (sob) - damn ball thing keeps sticking no matter what i do - takes three times as long to do stuff in PS