10.21.2005

Creative Team Call!

I'm looking for four people to promote my kits by creating layouts and posting in galleries around the web.

Starting in November, my kits will be available at TheDigiChick.com. I want as much exposure as I can get- so I'm looking for a few good layout designers to help me out.

Team requirements are simple. Team members will receive two kits a month, FREE. They will be required to post one layout per kit (2 layouts total) to the Digi Chick gallery, and then send me the link to the gallery post, via email. Team members may create as many layout as they wish and post where they wish, after posting the two layouts to the Digi Chick gallery. Please note that my creative team members will NOT be part of The Digi Chick staff.

If you are interested, and think that you have what it takes, please send me an email at mommymonster@gmail.com with the following information:
  1. Your name and email address
  2. If you are a Digi Chick member, your Digi Chick screen name
  3. A sample layout, no smaller than 600px wide, using my free sample from The Digi Chick: Blue Eyes.
  4. A link to your online gallery (preferrably the one that you use the most).
  5. Why are you interested in joining my creative team?
I want to get the team going as soon as possible- application deadline is Wednesday, October 26th, with me making the announcement on my blog (hopefully) on Friday, October 28th. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: