10.18.2005

Check Out This Chick!

I have a routine in place. I get up, get dressed, and sit down to check email, check my boards, and have my coffee and a smoke (yes, it's a bad habit I know). A couple weeks ago, I go through this routine.

Except that there's nothing happening on the boards that I was checking out, so I decided to head on over to The Digi Chick to see what was happening there. I hadn't been there in a while (simply because I've been busy moving- no other reason). I just happen to look up in the right hand corner of my screen and see Private Messages: 1 unread. I check it out and...

*thud*

That's me, on the floor. I read it again.

*thud*

This is getting ridiculous. I take a few deep breaths (eyes closed, didn't want to fall out of my chair again). I tell myself that I must have misread the PM. I mean, it couldn't possibly be saying what I thought that it was saying. So- I peek. Yep, it was saying what I thought it was saying. This time- no thud. Only me getting up out of my chair so fast that it flew across the room, the sound of a herd of elephants running through the living room, and the sound of me tackling my still sleeping husband, screaming 'I'M GOING TO BE DESIGNING AT THE DIGI CHICK!'

Poor guy. He really had no clue what hit him.

So- check it out! New designers! (and I'm one of them!) Check out the downloads section to see samples of our work. Our first kits will be available in the store starting in the first week of November. :)

1 comment:

texasbug said...

Wow, Tracey, Congratulations!! That is SOO awesome!