10.29.2005

Fall From My Window

When we moved, we went from a 'townhouse' (read: apartment with a superiority complex) with only a set of sliding doors in the living room (NO windows) to a house with this huge picture window in the living room. I love this window! Especially what I can see when I look out it.

This is the view out my window, as of Friday afternoon. What I want to do is take pictures of the view every month, so that I have this entire year of pictures.

I love fall. The colors are gorgeous, the weather is perfect, and there's just something about the smell of burning leaves. Now- if Yankee Candle would come out with a burning leaves scent, I'd be all over that candle. And yes, I know that I'm weird.

Today was Cody's last day of soccer for the season. We got his team picture today and he got a medal (they all did) and a token for a free treat from Dairy Queen.

Dylan keeps changing his mind about his halloween costume. First, he wanted to be a ghost. So- I made him a ghost costume. Now- he's decided that he doesn't want to be a ghost, and instead- he's now going to be Spongebob (thank God Cody was Spongebob a couple years ago and we still have the costume). He's at that age where he attaches himself to things. Right now, he's attached to a long sleeve tee shirt with a mummy on it that my mom bought him, his plastic pumpkin bucket, and his Gary doll (Spongebob's pet snail). Oh- and in his plastic pumpkin bucket?

His Spongebob costume. How he managed to fit it in there, I do not know. But it's there.

No comments: