6.22.2005

7 In 7: Day Four


Peekaboo Posted by Hello

And today's designer is... the Shabby Princess.

Before trying her kits, it was easy to say 'oh, everyone loves her because she gives her kits away for free and yadda, yadda, yadda.' You know, that whole 'you get what you pay for.' Luckily, you get more than what you pay for with her kits. It doesn't matter that they are free- the quality is there. Her patterns, the grunginess, the color range, the quality- all of these make her kits desirable. No wonder she made the favorite designer lists before she actually started selling her kit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...I love the Princess! And you are so right about her paid kits and freebie kits. You always get more than you pay for with her. Both Kristie and Michelle Underwood are on my Top Thirteen List of designers. I can't wait to keep reading and see how many of my faves are your faves too. :-) Debi

Anonymous said...

I love Shabby Princess too! She's definitely one of my favorites! Great layout!