6.25.2005

7 In 7: Day Seven


Thank You Posted by Hello

Shutterbug Posted by Hello

So- to recap, I've done Michelle Underwood, Holly McCaig, Julie Mead, the Shabby Princess, Stacy Carlson, and Cheryl Barber. Today is the last day of the Seven Designers In Seven Days series (it was fun, I had a blast revisiting old layouts), and today's designer is... Clara Wallace.

How can I not like Clara? Seriously- she has a black kit (Wicked Ways, featured above)! It's so easy to forget that there are goth scrapbookers out there (ahem- me). Of course, that's not the only reason why I like Clara. She's not only talented, but she's friendly and funny.

I'm sure that someone has noticed that the designers that made my list did so because they weren't just talented designers. They are friendly, and outgoing, willing to help their customers (even their rival designers). I have not seen a negative response from any of them, and have actually conversed through email and on message boards. So many focus on how talented a person is- but we forget that talent is just a small part of the overall picture. These seven designers show that it is possible to be both talented and friendly.

There are so many designers that I would have liked to have mentioned, but didn't. Rhonna Farrer, Jeri Ingalls, Maya, Lauren Bavin, Kim Liddiard, Andrea Sampson, Alicia Hansen, Ronnie McCray.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thanks for the small mention, even. :) I know it's so hard to chose, lol.