6.24.2005

I've Been Tagged...

Holly tagged me- so here I go!

Three screen names that you have had: fallynangyl, fallyn96, mommymonster

Three things you like about yourself: my creativity, my nose (I think that I have a cute nose), and the fact that I can raise one eyebrow (it comes in handy with my boys)

Three things you don't like about yourself: my weight, I'm not as organized as I could be, I'm horrible with money

Three parts of your heritage: Native American (slightly), Scotch, German

Three things that scare you: spiders, spiders, and cobwebs (anything related to spiders, really)

Three of your everyday essentials: my computer, diet dr pepper, shoes

Three things you are wearing right now: my favorite jeans, a tshirt with a large poker chip on the back, and Mike's socks

Three of your favorite songs: bitch (meredith brooks), missing (evanessence), switch (will smith)

Three things I want in a relationship: trust, laughter, communication (gotta agree with Holly on this one, lol)

Two truths and a lie: i love to do laundry, i have a theory that McDonald's french fry boxes have little heaters inside them to keep the fries hot (ever notice how quickly they get cold when you remove them from the box?), and.... i'm really a 45 year old man.

Three things you can't do without: computer, diet dr pepper, and showers

Three places you want to go on vacation: jamaica, new york city, and europe

Three things you just can't do: keep plants alive, do a cartwheel, drive a stick

Three kids' names: if my three boys (cody, dylan, evan) had been girls: courtney, jenna, and abigayle

Three things you want to do before you die: build a house, visit europe, learn ballroom dancing

Three Celeb crushes: Ville Valo, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp (as a pirate)

Three people you want to know these things about: Tenika, Jessica, and Cherry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to get to know you more!!!!