11.23.2005

The Day That All Shoppers Dread: Black Friday

It's coming.

That wonderful and horrible day- Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving, where every single store is having a sale. Wake up early! Hit the stores! Get those gifts! Buy! Buy! Buy! Spend! Spend! Spend!

Or- you could do the smart thing. Avoid those crowds. Sleep in. Sit in front of your computer in your cozy pajamas, with a cup of coffee in front of you. And head right on over to The Digi Chick for their Black Friday sale. Save 25-50% on the kits that you need to complete gift albums, holiday cards, or just stock up on new kits that delight your senses and flatter your pictures.

All of my kits will be 50% off. All of them.


Click the picture for a large view of the ad. And don't forget- Friday only, 50% off ALL kits created by me, Tracey Lee.

**If this entry sounds odd or weird or just plain silly, don't mind me- I'm sick. Blame the icky bug that has me down, and not me. I swear- I'll be back to myself soon enough.**

No comments: