11.15.2005

Sharing...

It's been awhile since I've shared what I've been working on. I won't share my two latest uploads until they hit the store on Thursday, but I can share the two kits that I uploaded last week.

First up- Rainy Day. Yeah, not exactly 'seasonal', but a little appropriate for what is going on here today (rain, rain, and more rain). I think that I'm moving away from paisleys. Not that I don't like them, just that everyone and their mother is using them now. I'm really proud of those paper flowers. I think that they look neat. :)






Also new- Snowy Fields. Funny- my latest uploads are weather related, lol! This is what I wish we had- I love snow. Especially now that I'm not working. I can just sit at home, all cozy like, and watch the snow fall.

I'm also loving glass/acrylic elements right now. They're so fun to make- plus, they look neat on paper. I'm also sketching more for my kits. The floral bouquet brush/overlay and paper in the Snowy Fields kit was hand drawn by me- it has a sketch feel to it. ((And yes, I know- flowers and snow don't exactly go together.))

Last week was a blue week- this week is a pink week. I'm holding off on creating christmasy kits until after Thanksgiving (even though I'm dying to get to work on them). Both of these kits are available at The Digi Chick.

No comments: