3.20.2006

I Hurt

I don't understand.

I went grocery shopping this afternoon at Wal*Mart (found a really cute shirt while I was there). Then I came home, put away the groceries, and vegged out on the computer until later. Then- Mike and I went to the fish store (I want a hermit crab when he gets his reef tank- don't want the little crabby cutie to become fish food for his carnivores). Then- we went to Toys R Us (bought some stuff for Cody's upcoming birthday- the child is SPOILED ROTTEN). Then- Barnes and Noble (bought Designing Scrapbooks 2 and three books for Cody- again, SPOILED ROTTEN). Then we went to Old Navy. Cody got two pairs of jeans and a shirt (do I need to repeat it?). Mike got two pairs of pants. Then it was to Famous Footwear where Mike bought new shoes (and I resisted the absolutely downright adorable mules that were on sale and in my size. Why? Why?).

All that shopping. And my feet and back hurt. Go figure.

I don't really have anything to say right now. Not even a comment on the sales thread at 2Peas. I'm tired and ready to go to bed. Although I might try washing some of Mike's clothes tonight- just to make sure that he has clean socks for tomorrow and to make sure that my washing machine really is fixed.

No comments: