3.26.2006

Sick.

I hate being sick. I'm not *that* sick, but my throat is scratchy and that is enough for me.

Now Evan. Evan on the other hand is sick. The poor kid just hasn't been himself at all today. He's sitting in the living room watching cartoons (and he never sits still). *Sigh*

So- with two kids at Grandma's house and one parked on the couch, I've actually had to time to scrap today!

Check out the arrows in this layout. They are my new favorite thing. It's a font called 'You Are Here' and it's available at 2peas.

Credits: Memory Paper Pack and Accent Pack by Holly McCaig, 'O' from Sweet Serenity by Shabby Princess and fonts are 2peas You Are Here and CBX-labelmaker.












I'm loving Cody's face lately (most of the time, lol). He's been so expressive!

Credits: Mechanical Things kit by Heather Roselli, fonts are 2Peas DW Stamped and Axis Combo.













I haven't posted this one to any galleries yet. Truthfully- I'm not sure that I really like this one and will probably rework it in a few days.

Credits: Courage and Strength kit by Mindy Terasawa, and I can't remember what fonts I used on this (sad, I know).












I've been on a buying spree this weekend. I've bought the kits you see here (except for Mechanical Things, I bought that one last week) and a watch off eBay. I need a watch- and I found a cute one that I really like (just nobody tell me that it's crap, even if it is, ok? I'd rather not deal with that insecurity at the moment).

This is my watch. My purple watch that I'm stalking the mailman for (nevermind that I just bought it on Friday night). I'm picky about watches. I hate (I mean absolutely loathe) leather bands that buckle. They cause my wrists to sweat, which makes the leather look icky. I don't like the metal stretchy bands (the links can pinch and leave welts), nor do I like the metal ones with the clasps (somehow, I manage to break the clasps). My favorite watch, that cost me $5 and that I wore for years until the battery (finally) died on it was a bangle style- easy to wear, my wrists didn't sweat, and it didn't pinch. They had all these pretty colors (I also like the one that the seller called 'Tee', which was a brownish color), but then I saw this. I love purple. It's my favorite color (have I said that I before? I think so...). The first thing that I told my mother yesterday was that I had bought a purple watch and it is mine, do you hear me? MINE. All MINE.

No comments: