3.27.2006

My Mailman May Pass My House In Peace Now...

As happy as I am to have my watch- I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that I didn't have to stalk my mailman for too long. I mean- where's the fun in that? I ordered the watch on Friday, and got the watch today. Ok, ok- so it's rare that you find an awesome seller like this, who actually sends things as soon as they get payment (instead of waiting 3-4 days). I was just happy to have found a seller with perfect feedback (amazing how the stores had worse feedback than this independent seller! Went into my favorite sellers list immediately).

So- last night, I was checking out my blog links. Found one link that needed editing (Holly's blog), and changed it. Then I went to check her blog out and kinda got stuck there. She had posted a link (since removed) where someone was sharing kits illegally. I found one of my kits from POTH DSS over there and was ticked. Most of the stuff was free- but my kit wasn't (it was cheap though). It was actually pretty cool to see how quickly this got around. It went from one site to another, until it seemed like the entire world of designers was buzzing with the news. This morning when I woke up, I had an email from Holly saying that she had removed everything (she did). Yay!

Oh. Oh- now THIS is good. I went to the store to get pull ups and pop a couple hours ago. I came home with pull ups and Diet Berries and Cream Dr Pepper. I love the Diet Cherry Vanilla, but had to try this when I saw it (I love cream soda almost as much as I love the Diet Cherry Vanilla). Oh yeah- another addiction for me, lol!

So- it's 9pm, I'm sitting here wearing my cute purple watch, drinking my Diet Berries and Cream Dr Pepper, and currently ignoring Photoshop, where I'm working on a new kit. Oh- and I'm sick (I hate being sick), worse than I was yesterday. I'm tired, and ready for bed, but can't go yet because I have laundry to finish.

No comments: