3.23.2006

Tickled

Yep- that's me. I'm tickled.

Check out this picture:
My five (almost six) year old son took this. And yes, that's me. It's been cropped (by me), and I turned it black and white- but otherwise, it's all him. I think that he has talent (but then what do I know? I'm just his mother, lol!).

It's birthday party week here at the Lee house. Today was Cody's classroom party and Saturday we're having the big party at my parents' place. I'm finding it hard to believe that he's going to be six next week!

He's off school next week, and I think Mike is going to take him to the Field Museum on one of his days off. I think that he'd love to see the dinosaur bones- especially the T-Rex in the lobby. I won't be able to go (as interesting as it will be, I don't think that the younger two are quite ready for the Field Museum), which sucks because I love the Field Museum. I'm just thinking of all the inspiration that I could get there.

Cody is going to be completely spoiled for his birthday. We got him a new outfit (tshirt and jeans from Old Navy), a Leap Frog globe, one of those Matchbox Pop Up Playsets, Mike picked out some rockets for him to play with (ok- so those are more for Daddy to play with- but since when has Mike listened to me???), a computer game and something else that I'm forgetting... My parents bought him a Gravedigger Power Wheels toy- he's going to get the biggest kick out of that.

I'm so exhausted right now. I need to go finish laundry and then head to bed- I have to get up early in the morning and I'm just not looking forward to it.

Oh- forgot to add this. This is Buffy, my sister in law's cat. I had to share this picture, because this cat has the best 'go to hell' look that I've ever seen on a cat. Besides-I love her coloring (her entire body is like that- black, with orange, brown and white- very pretty).

1 comment:

Qwnbee77 said...

Tracey-
Cody took an awesome pic! I love it! Its been too long since we've seen you..
Update us with some pics...