4.14.2006

Creative Team Call!

I'm looking to add five people to my creative team. The object of my creative team is to promote my kits by creating layouts and posting in galleries around the web.

Team requirements are simple. Team members will receive 2-8 kits a month (depending on how productive I am that month), FREE. They will be required to post two layouts total to the Digi Chick gallery, and then send me the link to the gallery post, via email. Team members may create as many layouts as they wish and post where they wish, after posting the two layouts to the Digi Chick gallery. Please note that my creative team members will NOT be part of The Digi Chick staff.

If you are interested, and think that you have what it takes, please send me an email at mydnyghtwhyspers@mchsi.com with the following information:

  1. Your name and email address
  2. Tell me about yourself- anything that you want me to know (no one will be judged on this- I just want to get to know people better).
  3. If you are a Digi Chick member, your Digi Chick screen name
  4. A sample layout, no smaller than 600px wide, using one of my kits. Don't have one yet? You may use my free sample mini kit, Denim Dreams, found in TDC's boutique.
  5. A link to the online gallery that you post to the most.
  6. Answer these questions: Why do you want to be on my creative team? Who or what is your favorite subject matter for layouts and why?

Please note that piracy will not be tolerated. I reserve the right to ask team members to leave should I find out that they are sharing my kits without my permission. If this is something that you can not do, please do not apply for my team.

Application deadline is Friday April 28th 2006. Team members will be chosen and notified by May 1st 2006, with a formal announcement on my blog made between May 3rd and May 5th. If you have any questions- please don't hesitate to ask.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey,
I just saw your CT ad in my P4D email and came to check out your blog - it's suprising and sad that you need to specific that CT members should not be pirating your kits - i wouldn't have thought that the type of girls that apply for CT's were pro-piracy but I guess I'm a bit naive - i suppose it's a sad sign of the reality that designers find themselves in these days. Anyway, I'll get a LO together and email you in the next few days.
*hugs*
Justine

Anonymous said...

Yes, Tracey's stuff just rocks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Tracey's stuff rocks, ladies!