4.27.2006

Just Call Me Supermom.

Between the hours of 930am and 6pm, I was home for only about 15-20 minutes at any one time. Between those stops at home, I have been:

  • to the local grocery store three times.
  • to Wal*Mart.
  • to the local laundromat.
  • to Cody's school twice.
  • to my parents' house twice.
  • to the lumberyard.
Not necessarily in that order. It was more like laundromat, grocery store, grocery store, school, Wal*mart, school, my parents' house, the lumberyard, my parents' house, grocery store.

And even with all that, my kitchen still got cleaned. Oh- and let's not forget that for some odd reason, my normally independent two year old needed his mommy to the point that he screamed (and yes, I do mean SCREAMED) NO!!!! to his Aunt Sam and ran straight for me when he somehow hurt himself.

How does Supermom do it? Really simple, actually. I got my trusty sidekick, Dad, The Boy Wonder, to clean the kitchen for me. He also helped load the truck with the drywall. And on Saturday, Supermom is going to learn how to hang drywall.

Of course, Dad The Boy Wonder still has issues cleaning (how is it even possible that I have more work when he's done cleaning than I did before he started? How?), but the point is- he did clean something today.

Now, if only I could get Rosie The Wonder Puppy to quit jumped our fence, I'd be very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL re: your DH as your sidekick making extra work - go Supermom!